1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

== Mark Sanford Interview on Fox News, LOL ==

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Is anybody else watching this ridiculous fool? Hannity asked him to explain quoting the Holy Bible in letters to his mistress. His answer?: "The word mistress connotates financial support... she is from a wealthy family... so I don't consider her to be a mistress." LOL!

Then, out of the blue, he offers up "Tips to men on how to fire-proof your marriage."

Now he's quoting from the Bible to Hannity, LOL!

Wow, I knew this guy was a fool and world-class hypocrite, but never realized he was a complete babbling mental case.

I'm thinking about putting him in my Pantheon of Political Dirtbags alongside Joe Biden, Nacy Pelosi, John McCain, Barack Obama, Harry Reid, John Kerry and Jimmy Carter.

It's still on. Rare opportunity to see shameless scum in full reveal. Check it out.

-Gary

2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Although it is a closely guarded Hollywood secret, Mark and Lamont Sanford are brothers. Like they say, "The apple don't fall far from the tree."

3. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

So, Fred had two sons then???

4. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Yes! But Elizabeth is not Mark's mother.

5. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

It was my opinion that Aunt Esther had a good influence on them boys. What happened to Mark? Lamont seemed to turn out alright. Maybe Mark wasn't there for the Bible thumpin on the noggin.

GneJ

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I think Mark was tapping Aunt Esther on the side (because the Bible told him to do it).

-Gary

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Mark Sanford is a brilliant guy but even the smartest of us make foolish decisions, especially where "matters of the heart" are concerned. It is easy to make fun of someone else whose deepest secrets have been revealed when yours are still hidden from view. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". It amuses me that Clinton who did even more foolish things WHILE PRESIDENT gets a free pass and is sought out as a sage.

Personally, I found the intercview riveting; not so much the parts about his fall from grace but his views on the present political situation and the future economic conditions. This is nopt a man to be dismissed or ignored.

8. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

In 1973, Lamont met, and became deeply infatuated with Maria, Julio's Puerto Rican sister. Fred and Mrs. Fuentes(Alma Beltran) became extremely angered by the possibility of an interracial romance. When the news broke about Mark's interracial romance, Mrs. Fuentes was silent, causing Hollywood wags to opine that Mark was receiving preferential treatment. Is it possible that Mark is the love-child of Fred and Mrs. Fuentes?

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

"Brilliant"? Really? "Brilliant" is the word we're going with?

So brilliant that he doesn't think a woman he's banging on the side should be called a mistress because he's not financially supporting her? And so brilliant that he would say something that stupid on national TV? So brilliant he quotes the Bible to defend cheating on his wife?

That's just what we need -- another "Brilliant" dirtbag politician with phony morals and ridiculous religious hypocrisy like Newt.

Yeah, I think I'll dismiss him. Me, and every other serious voter in America.

-Gary

10. capulona

capulona TS Member

I've always come to the conclusion that anyone (and I mean anyone) who quotes anything from the Bible to be self serving.

The Bible was written by men 300+ years after Jesus died. It is a guide and can be twisted by anyone.

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

GW22, why isn't Clinton in that bag of yours? Bulge.

12. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Bulge:

I hear ya, but Bill Clinton isn't quite despicable enough to be in my Dirtbag Pantheon. Besides, if you think about it, compared to Obama, Reid, Kerry or Pelosi, Bill was a moderate centrist.

Besides, think about it -- Clinton is more of a Conservative Republican than John McCain, plus his IQ is 40 points higher.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.