1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mark Kelly (Astronaut)...Hypocrite

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GunDr, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/03/09/Gabby-Giffords-Husband-Buys-AR-15-Announces-He-s-Not-Keeping-It-After-News-Leaks-Out

Kelly reportedly bought the AR-15 and a 1911-style semi-automatic pistol at a gun store in Tucson, Arizona.

Breitbart News received a tip on this when Neil McCabe, editor of Guns & Patriots newsletter, contacted us on March 7 and said:

Mark E. Kelly, made purchases which included an AR-15--sometimes described as an "assault rifle"--at 3:30 pm on the afternoon of March 5 at Diamondback Police Supply, 170 S. Kolb Street, Tucson, AZ.

According to McCabe, witnesses to the purchases claimed Kelly purchased "high capacity" magazines as well.

After hearing from McCabe and contacting various sources, Breitbart News began investigating the details surrounding the purchase. Suddenly, Kelly announced on his Facebook that he was not going to keep the AR-15, which he has yet to pick up from the store.

Days after making the purchases, Kelly wrote on Facebook:

I just had a background check a few days ago when I went to my local gun store to buy a .45. As I was leaving, I noticed a used AR-15. Bought that too. Even to buy an assault weapon, the background check only takes a matter of minutes. I don't have possession of it yet but I'll be turning it over to the Tucson PD when I do.

In February, Kelly told Fox News Sunday's Chris Wallace that lawmakers need to address "assault weapons." He said the purpose of an "assault weapon" is "to kill a lot of people very quickly," and he lamented that such products were "too readily available."

Kelly has not commented on whether he will also return the .45 caliber semi-automatic pistol he purchased.

So, now that his purchase got leaked, he's now become "Johnny come Lately" by posting on his Facebook page his plans of turning it in to the AZ Police.

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

For a man who is suppose to be well educated and some make out to be a hero, HE is DUMBER the a BOX of ROCKS!!

"In February, Kelly told Fox News Sunday's Chris Wallace that lawmakers need to address "assault weapons." He said the purpose of an "assault weapon" is "to kill a lot of people very quickly," and he lamented that such products were "too readily available."

Everyone who I know that has one, THIS statement from Dumbo Kelly, IS THE LAST THING THEY WOULD THINK OF USING IT AS!!!

Its starting to look like its going to be a hard sell as to which one had "Brain trauma", Mark or Gabby

3. johnhefley

johnhefley Member

Help me understand this: He just bought a brand-new AR-15, and he's going to turn it over to the police????? Huh???

Does not compute......
    Does not compute......
    Does not compute......
    Does not compute......

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    He got caught buying the very gun he pontificates on banning, but sees no problem adding it to his personal collection, then backpeddles to claim he's on some sort of sting operation to show how easy it is to buy one. What a douchenozzle.

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Kelly/Griffin's financial year end. Wonder how much they get the DNC, MOVEON.org, and anti-gun entities.

6. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

A bit like Sarah Brady buying a rifle for her son.

"Do as I preach, not as I practice."

Obviously, it is sad what happened to his wife, but remember the shooter was first labeled as a 'right wing extremest' or militia member and ended up being a left wing head case.

We are now expected to accept their conditions after one of their own perpetrated this horrid act.

So quick to judge are they...

7. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

The dumbass should have stayed in the stupid spacestation or where ever he was last time he was "astronauting".

No need to comment further on what a hypocrate and liar he is. Been covered here well.

How about what a total POS he is for allowing his wife to be exploited by the Democrap party like she has been. This poor woman has no idea where the hell she is or what is being said when she is paraded out in front of the cameras in the name of "safety".

Or....... maybe she does and is looking for one last ride in the limelight.

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Mark Kelly and his wife (Gabby Gifford) are both hypocrites but feel they have a right because she was an elected official and was a vicim of Random violence ... She is now retired at full pay and paid for medical for the rest of her life while some G I who got half his ass blowed off in Iraq gets a minumum ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Bwahahahahahahahah! Busted red-handed for felony level hypocrisy! Anybody who says they believe his preposterous desperation explantion is a damn liar (or is dumber than a stump).

-Gary

10. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Y'all are going to be hearing from Chesty, he will tell you how much of a hero the guy is and how he should be able to do anything because of his military service

The guy's a putz

11. kolar12

kolar12 Member

They are both pushing the agenda of "there must be background checks" as the only item they want passed. It is part of a bill that include assault weapons, however that is interpreted, and high capacity mags. I believe that it further covers private selling to your family of friends. Gabby is being used by the antis and labeled as a martyr. They always make it seem like "why won't you people compromise on this?" It's all or nothing baby!

12. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Where oh where is 548 and his cheering section? !!!!

13. Tugboat

Tugboat Member

A very politically ambitious guy, Mr Kelly. He got busted. If hypocrisy wasn't so despicable it would be funny..

14. JT 27

JT 27 Member

Upcoming news, Mark Kelly, runs for office. He is building his political resume'.

15. oz

oz Active Member

The government is making it difficult for veterans to buy weapons.. Mark Kelly is a veteran... What's missing in this picture?

16. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

Pretty big leap there oz. Just exactly what is the govt. doing to make it difficult for veterans, as separate from any other group, to buy weapons?

17. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I still can't believe that Chesty hasn't chastised everybody for picking on one of his heroes yet

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Yes, Schumer wants vets to be denied gun rights if they meet certain criteria.

In the meantime retired LEO's are going to be able to buy assault weapons, but not vets.

They are hiding it in the Defense bill.

Mashy Linky

HM

19. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

Halfmile, I am a partially disabled vet from the Viet Nam era and have spent considerable time around various VA facilities in 3 states. I suggest you go visit a large VA facility near you. Spend the afternoon hanging around the various waiting rooms to see what you can see. It is sad but true, not all vets are Sgt. Rock. A fair share are seriously disturbed individuals, not someone you would like to see wandering around your neighborhood with a hammer. I would venture to say none of them made the choice to become that way, but that does not change the fact of the matter. Guns don't kill people but mentally disturbed individuals with weapons do. Richard Strickland

20. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

Roger, I am not convinced the statement was made about all veterans, wasn't PTSD mentioned? I am certainly willing to stand corrected, I don't mind being proved wrong. My point is about the mentally ill from any walk of life obtaining firearms and doing something horrible. Hurts the cause we all fight for, freedom from tyranny. Richard Strickland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.