1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MARION Co. F&G (INDY) OPEN New Years Eve Night

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Indyrun, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indyrun

Indyrun Member

Marion County Fish & Game Assn. will be open for trapshooting on New Years Eve. The gate will open around 5 PM, and we should get started shooting by 5:30 PM. We will shoot until everyone leaves or 10 PM under the lights. MCF&G is on Indy's west side, just west of I-465 on Crawfordsville Rd (US 136). See directions on the website link. We will shoot practice so it is a good time to bring out new and young shooters. We had a good time helping a couple of beginners on Christmas Eve. If there are enough of us interested we will shoot a 50 bird program. Thanks, Mark

2. spritc

spritc Active Member

Go to Marion County on Thursday evening and Brownsburg on Friday. Does life get any better than this?

3. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

I did not know this place was still in operation, I use to shoot back in the 60's and 70's muzzleloaders,it is where the state association held the state muzzle loading shoots, had a nice campground with lots of shade trees..

4. Indyrun

Indyrun Member

Yeah Harpo we are still here. Still shooting Pistol (rimfire, center fire, and now most cartridges including most Magnums), indoor air rifle and pistol, rimfire rifle, Muzzle loaders, and shotgun. Check out the website link it has information on all events and disciplines.

Marion Co. New Years's Eve then Brownsburg New Years Day, then maybe a little Skeet later on New Years Day at Twin Bridges. Does sound like a great way to kick-off the New Year KolarDude!

- Mark

5. Indyrun

Indyrun Member

6. Indyrun

Indyrun Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.