1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Marine Corp All Idaho Platoon shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Platoon # 3056 41st annual Welcome Home Party will be held at Melba Gun Club on Nov 10th at 1300 hours. Melba Gun Club is east of Melba 1/2 mile at the corner of Baseline and Can Ada rds. All former Marines and their families and friends welcome. There will be shotgun games, food at 18:00 hours. $5/00 per head steak feed, bring table service and your own beverage. The morning after golf event is at Cherry Lane Golf Course in Meridian, breakfast and tee time to be announced at the shoot. For info 208-869-1328
    [​IMG]
    Semper Fi

2. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Sounds like fun which I could come play!

Semper Fi
    Ron Ausman
    GySgt USMC-Ret

3. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

cubancigar, would you have been a member of Platoon #3056?

In any case, Semper Fi and Happy Birthday, Marines!

Jennifer, HSB, (Marine wife)

4. cubancigar2000

No Jennifer, I lived in Indiana back then and part of the 9th Rifle Co. Actually I have never been to this get together so it will be my first time. I am member of Melba GC and agreed to help out since I am a former Marine and wanted to go anyway. Just trying to put the word out. If you live here, you are sure welcome to come by.

Lou

5. cubancigar2000

Today is the day, cmon out and get a start on celebrating the USMC birthday & Veterans Day. All Marines, former Marines and friends and family welcome

6. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Sorry we missed it - I spent 4 grueling hours in a dentist chair today instead. Not nearly as fun as the shoot, I'm sure.

Semper Fi & Happy Birthday Marines!

Jennifer & Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.