1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Marco Rubio saves Nancy Reagan from fall

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Rick Barker, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Just a short note, before I had out the door to the trap range.

Okay, I changing my support from Michele to Marco.

I know nothing about him, his stance on taxes, spending, military, welfare, gays, finance, God, evolution, anthing!

But he saved Nancy from a nasty fall, could have broken her hip. He's my man.

2. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

That's not why I would vote for him. I think he is too young to be president. However, he would make an excellent vice presidential candidate, and certainly be in line to be president after one or two terms. He gave a very well spoken and common sense speech on the house floor about why the debt limit should not be raised. If would be as financially conservative in practice as he was in his speech, he would do just fine as a vice president and then president.

John E.

3. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

" I know nothing about him, his stance on taxes, spending, military, welfare, gays, finance, God, evolution, anthing!"

So you admit you don't know much about anything, what else is new??!!

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

At least I don't pretend to know it all like you do.

5. Firewater

Firewater Member

Luvs, how can you say he is too young when you look at the idiot in the White House now? Mike

6. SeldomShoots

Mike,

Because, just look at what we have now. There is simply no substitute for common sense and EXPERIENCE. With our current president we have neither. Let Rubio cut his teeth some more, stay steadfast in his views and actions, and we might have a winner for the American middle class.

John E.

7. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I vote for v99 to leave the island.

8. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Ryan and Rubio would make a hell of a team. One thing for sure there would be a lot of cleanning up in Washington and they would be just the guys to do it.

I don't know why the media like fox is pushing Romney so dang much. He just someone that comes out from behing the counter when its time to run for Office. He is just Obamma in repulibican clothes.

What we don't need right now is some of the lifelong politations that are carrer holders in politics. Wild Bill

9. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

"Because, just look at what we have now. There is simply no substitute for common sense and EXPERIENCE.

Common sense has nothing to do with experience. You can be 90 years old and not have a lick of common sense. You will have plenty of experience but no common sense!!!!!!!

Bob Lawless

10. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

The reason the media is pushing Romney is because A. they believe Obama can beat him and B. He is the closest thing to a Democrat the GOP is offering. I happen to believe Ryan and Rubio would indeed make a good team but speculation is moot given neither is likely to run. Look for Romney and Cain to pair up for the final run, that might be a pairing that could push Obama out of the oval office.

Robert

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Perry and Rubio would be better

12. oz

oz Active Member

I watched a speech in congress on TV. Marco Rubio spoke for i believe 19 minutes fluently, objectively and WITHOUT A TELEPROMPTER. I would vote for him in a heartbeat. oz

13. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

The libs would come out and say he has no experience but they elected Obozo

I think it would be great if he ran with Perry, who also doesn't need a telepromter

14. SeldomShoots

Bob, thats why I said you have to have both. But thanks for restating my point, that I made earlier. I'm glad you think the way I do.

John E.

15. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

He is not eligible to be president of the United States.
    His parents are not citizens.
    He has been bought and paid for here in Florida since he started.
    Doesnt vote do nothing just like obama. Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.