1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@@ March 18 ATA Shoot St. Joe County MI @@@

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by trapgeek, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

Starting up our Registered ATA trapshoots this Sunday, March 18, at the St. Joseph County Conservation & Sportsman Club, Inc., Sturgis Michigan. This is our Annual "End 'O Winter" shoot. There will be 100 Singles, 100 Handicap, and 50-pair Doubles. Starts at 9:00 am for registration and practice, with 10:00 am shoot start.

As always, we'll have those fresh cooked Breakfast Sandwiches, and lunch (burgers, hot dogs, and pull pork sandwiches). Trophies and targets $20, youth under 18 $13, per event. Using the 3s Shooting Sports Software, Canterbury Vcoice releases on all 4 traps.

I tried to put our shoot info out on the ATA website like I normally do, but they told me that function is currently not working at this time. They are working on it...

The weather is supposed to be real good, 70's and NO RAIN. So I hope to see a bunch of you all out there on Sunday! Call if you need more info or directions.

Leslie & Larry York

Trapgeek
    269-483-6803

PS We had a Lewis Class Money Winter Trap League this year that was great! Especially with the mild winter we had. And Gideon Hebron won the league's top score.

trapgeek_2008_030330.jpg

2. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

Hope you are all up for a fun day 'cuz the weather still looks pretty good for Sunday. And I hope to see you out at the Club!

Leslie York

Trapgeek

269-483-6803

trapgeek_2008_030331.jpg

Some Happy Winter League Guys just wanting to shoot on Sunday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.