1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MARCH 16---BUFFALO GUN CLUB---Jack Pot EVENT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Primedust, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

This is Lucky, The odds, if in vegas, would be heavily favored that I will fall flat on my butt. But that was probably the odds the last few weeks. Perhaps very very heavily favored would be more precise.

My best guess is Mr. Baker is waiting to pounce on the very first day the jackets are shed.

Ringer Koosman is perhaps a very slight favorite to ring again!

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

yeah,yeah, going up in gun numbers is not going to help! First a one, now and 8 threating a 1100, suppose you will pressure Gene into borrowing his 3200 next.

See the bird, shoot it. LOL

Hope you will clobber them this week end. I have a meeting in the early afternoon on Sunday so you all will have a better chance this week. Although, I do have some aggression to work off, so I may take it out on a few hundred targets.

Should be some huge looking targets and warm enough to shoot is shirt sleeves!

Can't wait, was dusting off the horseshoe last night and put another coat of wax on it. Perfect! Will Lucky Strike? Come find out.

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

That would be the one~ It was kind of rusty like my shooting last week. Figured if I polished it up perhaps my shooting would shine too. Never can tell about these things. A bright horseshoe and a warm - sunny day in Minnesota in March, any thing is possible. I believe - I believe .....Gave up on Rabbits feet years ago, they were not lucky for the rabbit, so why would they be lucky for me? Logic plays a small part in luck. LOL

No not lots of laughs, lots of logic.

4. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

I bet that horseshoe would work better if it was chromed !!!! LOL

5. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Cool, The sabaticle is over! No lewis class win this week. What a relief. It is lonely at the top. Congrats Rob. Nice shooting Kieth.

Yeah, you too Brian a.k.a. (Sandbagger) Szyska! Looking forward to starting over next week again.

Was very nice to see some of the youth out shooting again. Keep it up. Four weeks to SCTP shooting!

Sign you kids up now!

Primedust.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.