1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Marcello new 2 pc firing pins and parts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I just got in samples of Marcello's NEW 2 pc. Perazzi firing pins.. Quality is excellent.. They'll be installed in a receiver tonight... Sunday.. the tests will start.. I'll let anyone interested in the testing.. once testing is complete...

The trigger cases Marcello sells are beautiful.. very well made.. and a useful addition to a loose Perazzi trigger..

For those of you that have the rounded safety for a Perazzi.. Marcello's new safety.. makes it MUCH easier to install or remove a Perazzi trigger.. even if your hands are wet.. and greasy.. The grooves are crisp..and easy to push..

Visit Marcello's website.. He ships quickly and is always adding new things for the Perazzi shooter.. All Good.. Mike

2. Flatsboat

Flatsboat TS Member

Just check his website, does not have the safety listed?

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

You're right.. he put up photo's here.. I'll try to get him to update his website..

4. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

Flatsboat if you need a safety send me an email because I only have one left.

In did not put the safety and the trigger guard on the website because I make only few pieces at the time, when I have time to do it.

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

You need to look at the engraved trigger guards.. I bought 2 from Marcello.. They are really nice..and improve the look of your gun greatly..

6. loanman

loanman Active Member

PerazziBigBore, post some pictures of the trigger guard and safetly installed on the receiver please or I have posted my email address on this post if you would like to email them.

does the bluing match the factory bluing?

thanks for your time

7. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

i have dealt with Marcello several times and have met him as well. A really good and honest man. His product is excellent. I just had installed his
    internal selector conversion kit. it took my Bottom/top firing P4 trigger and it is now an internal selective P4 trigger. I have had this done twice on two seperate triggers and they both work flawlessly. I have installed his firing pins on at least two receivers and have had no issues ever. His hammer springs that have replaced broken Perazzi springs work great and i have not broken one of his replacements yet. He serial numbers his special trigger spring tool which looks cool too.

8. doberman37

doberman37 Member

Dont Wizz White handle Marcello's parts any more

9. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

No, I am only selling genuine Perazzi parts now.

Marcello's items are great items and I have never had a problem with any of his parts satisfying customers. He has warranteed everything that I got back without a problem.

His complete trigger assemblies were probably the best bargain ever for Perazzi's and I hope he continues to offer these to the American shooters.

Whiz

10. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

11. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Marcello's trigger cases are EXTERMELY well made.. and look like carbon fiber.. Don't order just one.. You'll be sorry.. BTW.. the cross pin for the firing pin.. when you use the PFS stock is as pretty asd it is functional..

12. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Mike, I have this type of trigger guard on my P MX-3 Special and it's off a non adjustable MX trigger. That tang is mighty close to my trigger at the rear. Possible to grind off that "ear" to make it fit the sliding trigger as it's supposed to? Marcello told me he doesn't have any of the engraved guards as posted for the MX-3 Special but I sure would love having one of those. If he did, I'd order a few parts to make the shipping charges worthwhile. Thanks Mike!

Hap
    hapmectweaks_2008_03038.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.