1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Marcello is the Man!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rad 53, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rad 53

rad 53 Member

I would just like to thank Marcello Giuliani from Italy for coming to my rescue with some new hammer springs for my Perazzi SHO.Parcel arrived today thankyou Marcello.Not only did I get the replacement SHO springs,but he included some of his MX8 modified hammer spring mounting pins as well as mounting tools at no extra charge.[even though I had managed to ruin the first one,my fault entirely]I believe all Perazzi owners around the world should be thankfull we have Marcello to keep coming up with replacement parts for some obsolete Perazzi's as well as improved parts for current models.We do not get this service directly from Perazzi.Keep up the good work Marcello,thanks again,Donald Robb,New Zealand.

2. Hilton55

Hilton55 TS Member

Marcello is a real gentleman and knows everything there is to know about Perazzis. Last year I sent a trigger assembly to him in Italy for repair that had been messed up by some local hack. It came back two weeks later, fitted with springs and an internal selector of his own design and looking as good as new.

He's helping me to get a MX-8 engraved by Creative Art in Italy and the only bad part is that I have to stay patient and wait for it to be finished. Highly recommended! John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.