1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Marathon Targets

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by glenn mcleod, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

We are trying to determine what to charge for Marathon Targets. What do your clubs charge? Also what state are you located in. Glenn McLeod

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Somewhere around $15, maybe a bit higher is typical for the marathons I shoot, Glenn. The more you shoot, the cheaper the targets; again generally.

Neil

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

Many clubs will charge the same price for marathon targets as they charge for practice targets, plus the daily fee. I like marathons.

Pat Ireland

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

one club here in mass is 65.00 for 500 targets, may go up a bit im sure.

5. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Price should be based on actual cost plus the cost of trophies and food, if they are being offered. When I was running a club, we charged regular price for the first 100, 1.oo less for the second 100, and 2.oo less for the third and all other 100s. We used this pricing structure for all events in an
    effort to get shooters to participate in all three events on a regular shooting day when we shot 100 16s, 100 Hdcp. and 100 Dbls. It worked well for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.