1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Marathon Singles today at BRSP

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chugiakshooter, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

The last two days have been great for shooting in Alaska.Saturday was the Doubles and Handicap and today 500 singles.Shot a 484, the winner was Jim Fleming with a 489.We had burgers and dogs for everyone including the trap boys supplied by the ATA.179 on Doubles and a 89 for caps was not my best,but did win HOA for the weekend.

2. otnot

otnot Active Member

Ben good shooting. Thanks for a good shoot today. By the way who ended up in 2nd today?

Jim

3. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

Otnot I think that you enden up in second with a 487 and Class A winner also,your trophy will be sent to you by Jennifer.Thanks for coming all that way to shoot,I do realize driving 180 miles to shoot is time consuming and expensive.

Ben Olsen

4. otnot

otnot Active Member

Yea I think I only missed 3 targets on the other posts. I normally don't have trouble with post 5 but yesterday it ate my lunch. I will see you guys next month for the doubles marathon. Ben just keep the trophy up there and I will pick it up.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.