1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Marathon Shoot This Weekend - Durand, Mi.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sundogs8, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sundogs8

sundogs8 Member

Singles and doubles marathon shoot this weekend at Durand Sportsmans Club. 500 singles on Sat (23rd) and 500 doubles on Sun (24th). Shooting begins both days at 10:00. Free breakfast (pancakes and sausages) and free lunch (hamburgers/chips) both days to all shooters. This shoot is dedicated to Jon and Shirley Hayes. Questions - call Nancy Sine at (989) 288-5606.

Keith Rich

2. sundogs8

sundogs8 Member

3. sundogs8

sundogs8 Member

Anyone else have any questions? (Great answer, Pat - you are something else!!!)

Keith

4. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

Pat... I met Tron for the first time Saturday and he seems like a real good guy. I think you owe him an apology!!!Only because we auctioned off the wedgie and only got $3.00 a far cry from paying for new traps.

P.S. The Ford is still in the parking lot it won't start?

5. JRW

JRW Member

Diggy I feel sorry for Tron having to meet you. If his ford was still there he probably got a ride from some babe. Jerry

6. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

Up date the Ford was towed the club management wanted to clean things up a little after the shoot..........

Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.