1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Marathon @ Mpls Gun Club Friday May 4

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by LWLarson, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Jim,

Just go get your head screwed on so Mr. Harrison can teach you to shoot that pretty BB gun of yours....

Wish I were there...

LWL

2. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Sorry man... I already made the turkey... He was rather tasty...

I was thinking however, do you think any of the boys down there would have contributed to a collection to have The Big Swede's tuition covered for Mr. Harrisons class? Swedes like him have a plethora of bad habits and form issues to work on. At the very least he may have been a good example of "how not to shoot" for Mr. Harrison to reference??? Class Clown was the other description that comes to mind...

Think about that for next time!

LWL

3. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Jim,

Some of us were expecting a decent post about how the class went... Did Mr. Harrison meld you into a Bowen target smokin' machine??? I suppose you are just trying to become the first multi-plaque person at you club this July??? Poor Dan won't stand a chance now after your education!!!

I really wish I could have taken the class... I really enjoyed Kiner's class. Had I not just taken vaca for turkey hunting I would have tried to have come...

Dan is strangely quiet on this post... I wonder if they have quit helping him with the big words where he works....

Have fun tomorrow...

LWL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.