1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

map of world shooting complex

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by digdug13, Jun 30, 2013.

1. digdug13

digdug13 Member

iwould like a map of the grounds for the world shooting complex. i am going there and can't find a map online. This would be so I know were I am going. I will gbe down there for the SCTP shoot in July. You can email me a copy @ dig13dug@gmail.com

2. zzoom

zzoom Member

Google 2013 Grand American Trapshooting program. Has map and driving directions.

3. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

See the link above. Type in "World Shooting and Recreational Complex."

Change the Google map to "satellite." The Event Center is the building to the right of the "pin," just to the south of Shotgun Lake.

Vendor buildings are to the west of the Event Center.

Banks 1 - 4 and practice traps are to the west of the Event Center. The shoot off bleachers are between vendor buildings 3 and 4 (counting from east to west.) You can buy practice tickets at the shoot off kiosk on the west end of the shoot off bleacher area. The beer tent is behind the shoot off bleachers.

Banks 5 through 27 are to the east of the Event Center, counting from west to east. The tent vendors set up behind banks 5 through 8. The first four traps on the west end of the east line are practice traps. You can buy a practice ticket at a kiosk near the building on the west end of the line.

4. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Here's a portion of the map shown in the program (pg 96).

v10_2008_030370.jpg

5. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

Click on map to zoom, left click and drag to look around. Or use the controls at bottom.

6. digdug13

digdug13 Member

Search tags for this page

world shooting complex