1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Map of Camping spots at Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RHAT, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RHAT

RHAT Member

Is there a web site that has the camping spots at the grans with the numbers on them??,...... I'm considering several,.... and I want the front of the trailor to face the trap line,.... any one know which way 1442 faces??

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I'm not sure you'd be able to see the Trap line from 1442 or many other sites for that matter. The link i provided above has a map that you can zoom in on. It lists where each site is located but not real detailed. Click on the area you wish to zoom in on. Not a great map but best i could come up with.

It appears that if you want a Trap line view, you'll need a site in the sections of 100-197 or 200-747 or 800-925.

3. Jason B

Jason B Member

According to this map (from WSRC website), 1442 is in the north loop, not close to the trap line.

Go to http://dnr.state.il.us/worldshooting/, click camping for a map of premium, small and electric only spots.

4. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

1442 used to be mine. The trap line is just on the other side of CARDINAL RD.GaryL.

5. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

We camp on #1404, in the north loop and the front end of our 5th wheel is pointed toward the trapline, but you can't see the line and most of the time you can't even hear them shooting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.