1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mao-eee Christmas at White House

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Hoosier Daddy, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

White House Christmas Decor Featuring Mao Zedong Comes Under Fire
    By Maxim Lott
    - FOXNews.com

Critics of President Obama are setting their sights on the official White House Christmas Tree, which features controversial ornaments including an orb depicting Mao Zedong and another showing drag queen Hedda Lettuce.

[​IMG]

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Hoosier, this has got to be a bad choke, isn't it?

Mao killed far more people than Hitler, so where is his ornament?

3. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

Bisi, I got this straight from the Fox News website.

4. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"Critics of President Obama are setting their sights this week on the official White House Christmas tree, which features controversial ornaments including an orb depicting the late Chinese dictator, another that shows drag queen Hedda Lettuce, and yet another that shows a picture of Mount Rushmore -- with Obama's head pasted to the side of Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson and Roosevelt's."

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

If this is true then it obscene. Words escape me. Mao killed as many as 50 million (50,000,000) people. To hang an ornament of that miserable sob on a CHRISTMAS tree is beyond obscene. A CHRISTMAS tree celebrates Christ birth, the man of peace, love, and to hang a picture of Mao the greatest mass murder of all time on that symbol.

That ia akin to putting an Adolph Hitler candle on a Menorah. All hell (and rightly so) would break out.

What kind of people does that person in the White House surround himself with?This is the man who is leading our country? A man who thinks like that.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Don't forget all the US soldiers, Marines, sailors and airmen killed by Chinese "volunteers" that Mao pitted against us in Korea.

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

This is just more "Change" that dumb americans voted for! When you don't beleive in America this is what you'll always get!

Why is the rest of the scum of the earth not hanging on the tree? Hilter, Stalin, Po Pot, Molsivic (Sp) I can name more but can't spell their names.

It is so offensive that this tree is even up in my White House! If we had just one leader in DC, IT WOULD NOT BE STANDING THERE IN THE MORNING!

8. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

No doubt it gives new meaning to the term Audacity.

9. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Just got through putting some numbers in the spreadsheet.

If you laid those 50 million people that Mao murderd head to toe they would circle the earth more than TWO TIMES at the equator!!!!

And there is a miserable sob out there who hangs a Christmas ornament bearing that mans likeness on his tree. WTF!!! And this man is in the White House, where is the news media?

10. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

Fox is the only one that will report this. The rest of them are in the corner of the Dems.

11. tallpaul

tallpaul Member

Compare this to what one of Reagan's trees must have looked like. Or even one of the Bush's. All the libs can say what they want about these former Republican presidents, but the truth is, they never desecrated
    The White House. That's our house, folks, the house the people own, not some fake social organizer. Reagan would put a suit and tie on whenever he stepped foot into the oval office, even if it was just to get some paperwork on a Sunday morning. What do you think he'd say about an ornament of a murderer hanging on ANY Christmas tree?! Hard to believe how far the U.S. has slid in such little time. It sickens me when I think that the current administration represents me, and our country, to the rest of the world.

12. tallpaul

tallpaul Member

Compare this to what one of Reagan's trees must have looked like. Or even one of the Bush's. All the libs can say what they want about these former Republican presidents, but the truth is, they never desecrated
    The White House. That's our house, folks, the house the people own, not some fake social organizer. Reagan would put a suit and tie on whenever he stepped foot into the oval office, even if it was just to get some paperwork on a Sunday morning. What do you think he'd say about an ornament of a murderer hanging on ANY Christmas tree?! Hard to believe how far the U.S. has slid in such little time. It sickens me when I think that the current administration represents me, and our country, to the rest of the world.

13. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Something isn't correct here--The name is not spelled correctly.Question everything.Is this really accurate? Think it through.

14. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Now we're worried about spelling?

15. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

The spelling is correct Dennis. It depends on the country of origin. Mao is Mao. Maoeee Christmas!

16. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

UNBELIEVABLE,,,,Hope chuckie, flunkie, obeseparrot are happy as this truly shows just how UNAMERICAN that hussein really is,,,,just think of the mindset that he has and you can just imagine what he wants to do....

17. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Why is the rest of the scum of the earth not hanging on the tree? Hilter, Stalin, Po Pot, Molsivic (Sp) I can name more but can't spell their names.

Give it time "timberfaller". Remember this is his first Christmas in office!

How much more will true Americans (those that believe in the way our country was founded and built) tolerate with this administration??????????????

I bet the test is still being given!

18. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Not surprising.......

The hillbillies from Arkansas (Clintons) and their posse hung fallic ornements, vibrators and assorted adult toys from the White House Christmas tree while they were freeloading off the American public.

They even had an ornament likeness for Jimmy Carter.....unrolled condom.

Just supports the theory that inbreeding is alive and well

19. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

Pretty funny, that you guys still hold any stock in faux news.

Do a Google image search for Andy Warhol, and then read all about the painting he did basically making Mao look like a 5 dollar whore with lipstick and eye shadow, basically laying the biggest insult you can on someone from that culture, emasculating someone by suggestion.

Then look at the ornament, and let me know what you see. I'll give you a head start, it's the Warhol painting, which is nothing but extremely insulting to the subject of the portrait.

But you guys go ahead and keep eatin the turd sandwich faux news is spoon feeding you.

20. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

I'm curious, Fathawk. What news source do you depend on for information? Countdown with Keith, perhaps. Maybe the Daily Show. I'm betting it's Keith, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.