1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

many witnesses to Obama voter fraud - video

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by wireguy, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

http://www.capoliticalreview.com/videos/obama-accused-of-massive-voter-fraud-intimidation-in-2008/?utm_source=CAPoliticalReview.com&utm_campaign=29b9c5706e-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

What I find so ironic is these people are all Democrats. This is Democrats talking about their own party.

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Chicago thug!!!!!

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

34 minutes but worth it. This really upsets me. That bastard should be hung for treason. Mike.

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

No surprise here, typical of the breed and add to that being a Politician ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I have voted every time the polls were open since I was 21, and quite a few times I wondered if it was even worth the trouble, I will continue to vote, but I wonder if they are really counted

It's so sad that the damn libs will ruin this great country just to get their agenda across

7. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

What's ever worse is congress overlooks this like it's a misdemeanor, this bullshit has been going on for more then 150 years. Create a law, anyone convicted of involvement in voter fraud faces 3 years MINIMUM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.