1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Many thanks to Phil Crenwelge

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by seaone, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seaone

seaone TS Member

For anyone looking for a respectable source for release triggers, a phone call or email to Phil Crenwelge will make you extremely happy (210 313-5988).
    I toyed with the idea for several years on whether or not to put a release trigger in my 32" 20ga Browning XS. Come to find out, I should not have waited or worried about the modification. Phil did a great job and had it back to me in good time (even considering the past holiday season). I'm additionally delighted by the fact that the first round out of the converted gun produced a never seen before "25" from the XS! I might just make this my go to trap gun! No recoil and smoked targets. Thanks again Phil. Great job! You might be seeing the Baker Elite sooner than I thought.

Ken Flanagan

2. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

Philip, has done a couple for me, and I believe he is the best!!

tony

3. BobHoukOregon

BobHoukOregon Member

Phillip, Is simply the best

4. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Another one for Phillip. He did the bottom trigger in my XT over a year ago and then I had him do the upper trigger when he was out here for the PITA Grand Pacific. He does nothing but excellent work,

Jim Bradbury

5. mikelittle

mikelittle TS Member

I had Phil do a double release in my Ceasar Guerini I haven't shot any doubles yet but the unsingle trigger is better than my Kreighoff factory trigger I really like them if you watching Phil thumbs up.

6. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I'm patiently waiting for my SX-1 release. I'm sure it will be as great as every other release trigger job I've sent him!!

7. Hogsan

Hogsan Member

2-K-32's
    An old Citori Skeet
    A BT 99
    A K80

Have 2 Precision releases for Perazzi's MX2000 & MX8 from before Phillip started doing my triggers.

Phillip installed releases and matched the set points in the above guns at a fraction of the cost of the Precision's.

Jim

8. himejim

himejim Member

How long did it take him to do the trigger?

Waiting to get mine back from him Since Nov. 9th.

Thanks

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

When Phillip did my 682 release trigger it was a day under (2) weeks from the time I shipped the receiver to the time I had it back in my hands. That was when he was up North.

Have you contacted him?

10. himejim

himejim Member

Yes, I contacted him 12/28 and he said it would likely ship Monday the 31st. I called him this morning to see if I should wory about being lost and he hasn't gotten back to me. He did another gun for me and it didn't take that long and even this time he said it would take a few weeks. Just a little surpried......

11. Fox32

Fox32 Member

Since Phillup gets so much business from this site you guys need to tell him to pony up and buy a ad for his services on Trapshooters. That's what makes this site work and Phillup has certainly acheived a lot of customers from this site. JMHO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.