1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Manure Spreader F/S

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by J.Woolsey, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Fifty year old manure spreader FOR SALE- $1.00 or best offer. (Washington, D.C.)
    Date: 2012-02-14, 10:21 AM EST Reply to: @sale.craigslist.org
    Fifty-year old manure spreader. Not sure of brand. Said to have been produced in Kenya. Used for a few years in Indonesia before being smuggled into the US via Hawaii. Of questionable pedigree. Does not appear to have ever been worked very hard. Apparently it was pampered by various owners over the years. It doesn't work very often, but when it does it can really spread the manure and sling it for amazing distances. I am hoping to retire this manure spreader next November. But I really don't want it hanging around getting in the way. I would prefer a foreign buyer that is willing to relocate this manure spreader out of the country. I would be willing to trade this manure spreader for a nicely framed copy of the United States Constitution.
    Location: Washington, D.C. (This add was at one time on Craigs list. Author unknown.)

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  3. 2500 HD

2500 HD Active Member

Spreading Political Promise!!!!!!!!

4. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

When I saw this thread, before I opened it, I was thinging that if wasn't a political joke, I was going to make one out of it. Great job J. Woolsey...

5. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Oh, I thought this was a political thread and that you were offeribng Obama or Holder. Sorry!

6. WCW4269

WCW4269 Member

I Thought he was talking about Mrs. Keet

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I think candidates tour buses qualify too

8. glock22

glock22 TS Member

I hope someone buys it and ships somewhere else!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.