1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Manufacturing 12 Guage Tracer

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tracer, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracer

Tracer Member

Looking for someone who is interested in manufacturing and selling 12 guage tracer components. If you are interested in getting involved please write or call,
    Northwest Research Inc
    3431 Wallace Rd NW
    Salem, Oregon 97304
    503-363-8634 Or 503-999-4617

2. Tracer

Tracer Member

MIA.... Hello Jack,
    We are a research and development company and once a product is developed to a point where it is usfull we let someone else do the manufacturing and sales of the product. I just happened to be the one that got the patent on this one and produced a few million of them. Since I shoot trap, I was more involved and interested in seeing them get into the market. There are companys out there that could do a much better job of manufacturing and promoting them then I can. That is what is needed for a product to do really well. We usually don't get into the sales end for products because we develope products for other companys that want to handle and control sales themselvs. The ones that I have in stock now were made by Franco Beretta for me in Italy. I have known him for many years and he makes good stuff. It's just a long way to ship something and adds to the cost. I would rather it was made in this country anyway. We get too much stuff from overseas. I don't have your email address either. Hope this makes sense to you. Del Miesner

3. Tracer

Tracer Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.