1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Manufacturer of clay targets

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by darwinbene, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

Would like some input on the different manufacturers of clay targets.

Trying to watch our dollars for our local trap club, is there any targets manufactured that are cheaper than White Flyer? How do they compare for shooters satisfaction? Or do we have only one option for shooters?

Any suggestions would be appreciated, Thanks, darbene

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Where are you located?

3. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

We use these;

http://www.lawryshootingsports.com/

But, as 320090T says, "Where are you located?". Lawry is just over an hour down the road from our club, if you're too far away, the shipping cost will become an issue.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

We used Midwest for a long time, suddenly White Flyers are a little less expensive. Lawry is out of the question because of shipping costs.

Historically, league scores have been better (more straights each session) with White Flyers. But the Midwest paint is a brighter orange.

Go figure. I prefer the White Flyers.

HM

5. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

We are located in NE Colorado, Yuma to be exact. So I think you are correct the shipping would be an issue.

I was curiouse about average price per case? White Flyer is about $7.50/cs and shipping will be in the range of $2.50/mile.

Thanks, darbene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.