1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

mantis tiller info follow up

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by pj 999, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

To all that replied to my thread a while back about Mantis tillers. Decided to buy a Hoffco pro hoe tiller with a 4 cycle Honda engine. Tried a 15 year old Hoffco 2 cycle and it seemed to be a good unit also tried a Mantis. Decided on the Hoffco, decision based on local manufacturer [ Richmond,Ind ] and the Honda engine. Tiller works great and wished i had bought one years ago. Only had one beer today[non alcohol] and did entire garden. Wife thinks it will pay for itself in savings on beer. Usually takes 4 to 6. LOL!! Tiller did cost $ 479 and comes with life time warranty on tines. 2 year on transmission, 3 year on all other parts and a standard Honda warranty on engine. Tiller is not as loud as a 2 cycle but I still wear ear plugs and very little vibration although my soil is fairly loose.Thanks again to all, Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.