1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mannlicher-Shoenauer M1910 Carbine F/S-NICE!SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

SOLD--Now here is a real beauty for sale. This is a Mannlicher-Schoenauer Model 1910 full stock carbine. It ia unaltered in any way! Chambered for the 9.5 x 57 cartridge it shoots a 270 grain soft nose at around 2150-2250FPS. This cartridge is also known as the .375 Rimless Nitro Express. It was well liked for thin skinned, but dangerous game, including the lion. The Model 1910 is short, light and quick handling. The stock sights are outstanding for short range "snap" shooting. It handles like a find upland shotgun! The bolt throw is very smooth and slick. This would make a fine deer/Elk rifle for you stalkers out there! This gun had double set triggers, a trapdoor buttplate and a fully stocked 19 1/2" barrel. Bore and mechanics are excellent. No cracks or splits in the wood. Nicely figured and unusual in that it does NOT have a cheek piece on the stock. Metal finish is good and shows only minor wear as does the wood. I'd rate it at 85% overall and you will be pleased. Brass is available and it can be formed from 30-06, .35 Whelan, 8x57 Mauser, 9.3x57 Norma and a few others. I don't have any loaded ammo except for the one cartridge you see pictured with the gun. So if you would like something different in a rifle that has top quality and early 20th century workmanship--consider this fine rifle. It is a fine collectible and very usable firearm! Delivered in the lower 48 for $1595.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

3. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

Nice wood on a great gun.

4. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

0   0   0

That is a beauty! About 40 years ago I sailed with a guy who hunted with one, and it looked NOTHING like this. It was a great shooter, but being beat on in the bush made it pretty rough.

5. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Being left-handed SAVES ME again...!!!!
    If I were a "rightie" I'd be all over this in a second.

6. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Hey Don--I hear you--but all you will need is the 1st shot anyway--then leisurely bolt in another round as you approach that sure to be dead deer or elk!!! LOL

7. 7815wayne

7815wayne Member

0   0   0

Nice gun. Any problems with the double set triggers? On left side of receiver, what does that say? Bore condition? Wayne

8. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Wayne--The double set triggers work fine and are adjustable. The left side of the receiver says---OESTERR WAFFENFABR-GES STEYR---The bore condition us excellent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
1910 mannlicher carbine
1910 mannlicher schoenauer carbine
mannlicher schoenauer 1910

mannlicher schoenauer 1910 specification

mannlicher schoenauer model 1910