1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Manistique U.P. THANKS JIM and crew!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dynokick189, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynokick189

Dynokick189 TS Member

Thanks to Jim Creighton and his hard working crew for putting on another great Labor Day shoot!!!
    There was a license plate from Florida (glad you could make it Frank).
    Always glad to see the Canadians show up as well!
    Good food, good people great weather and great targets.
    Thanks for keeping the sport alive in the U.P.
    Mike

2. black lab

black lab TS Member

Jim,

Sorry, I couldn't make it this year. I had to do the family thing since I'm going to Missouri next month. Can you give us an update on who won?

Jason Traas

3. Dynokick189

Dynokick189 TS Member

Looking forward to shooting w/the Grills at Mason this weekend. I'll pull some squads and look for youse guys when I get there. I usually park my 2005 gray Explorer on the front line around banks 1 or 2 - yep... got a Crieghton Ford sticker on the back. Look for me and I'll hand out cards.
    Congrats Bill Jr. you must have mastered the wind that day!!
    Mike

4. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

Threw 27,600 targets one of our best shoots on that weekend.I'll do the best to remember winners. Fri 16's Earl Munson 100.Fri h/c Doug Trierwehler 96.Doubles Ken Smith 99 ( I only had 97) Sat 200 16's Champ ME 199x200.R/U Munson 198.AA Smith 197,A Harold Lober (Ohio) 197.B ?. C ?. D Shiela O'Rieley -Ligh Lady Cindy McCrumb.High Vet Ron Alton 197.Sat h/c can't rember. Sun 200 H/C High Gun BILLY GRILL JR. 190X200.R/U Ken Smith 188.Low winner Frank Price (Fla)Med winner?. High winner ? had good stiff wind all day Sun. have all the scores at home so am going by memory.(not good) THANK'S TO ALL THAT CAME & FOR MAKING OUR SHOOT YOURS..MRPC JIM C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.