1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Man Shouts to Paul Ryan: 'Look, no teleprompter!'

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Joe Potosky, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Man Shouts to Paul Ryan:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iAVbhs6J4rE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

CBS should just change their name to DBS (Democrat Broadcast System). John Dickerson claimed that Romney's vigor was possibly due to "Buyer's Remorse" from selecting Ryan.

Even if Ryan absolutely kicks Biden's butt in a debate, the talking heads will say Biden "had more substance".

It's gonna be an uphill battle.

3. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Yep the only way Romney/Ryan can win is to overcome the liberal news media as well as Oscumbag/Bidiot.

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I have a theory that I hope is true, in past elections the internet made a difference but it was because all the younger voters were tuned into it, now the older electorate, is using it more and will start seeing both sides again instead of the one sided liberal media in the press and on TV.

5. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

It would seem to me that eventually these younger voters Catpower speaks of have to wake up at some point. Granted, the average 23 yer old has been indoctrinated by the liberal machine from day one. From teachers all the way through to college professors who still think it's 1968.

Now, out of school with a big fat student loan due and no job. Or, a job that pays $12 an hour, not the $85,000.00 a year the burnt out psych professor told them they would get to start out.

Reality has to set in sooner or later. The BS the muslim is shoveling is piling up very high. Sooner or later, it has to spill over. Living in your dad's basement with no hope of getting out also has to set in eventually.

Hopefully, this happens by November. I bet it won't.

6. oz

oz Active Member

Biden has been sent to the time out room. He is talking to harry reid's imaginary friend.

7. scooterbum

scooterbum Active Member

My mother, a staunch dimocrat, has never voted republican in her entire life.

This time, she's MAD!

She's voting republican. What does this say?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.