1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Man shoots girlfriend

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 635 G, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Just read an article "man mistakes girlfriend for a hog, shoots her"---if you ever served in the military, there were lots of hogs that sat on two bar stools, in the strips just outside the bases main gates.

Phil Berkowitz

2. jmac_cope

jmac_cope Active Member

Back in my Navy days we called them "WestPac widows"

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

LOL, too funny. I cannot put on here what we referred to them as outside of Camp leJeunne

4. ctreay

ctreay Member

When I was at Lejuene ('57) we went into the Music Bar in Jacksonville a lot. There was a lot of them hanging onto the boots there.

ctreay

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I shot my wife the day before out wedding, we were hunting pheasants in Iowa, a bunch of us were walking down a grass road, and she and my Dad were at the end "blocking", my Dad told her to stay on the west side of the grass road, but nooooo she went to the east side, and some pheasants got up, I shot and she started raising all kinds of hell, one bb hit her on her thumb knuckle and drew blood

Told her she should have listened but after 27 yrs she still ignores me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.