1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

man of the house

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by George Steffes, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George Steffes

George Steffes TS Member

Once there was a story about a man and woman that just got married. When they arrived at the motel he laid down on the bed took off his pants and said, “honey try these on.” Why she said. “Just try them on.” He said. She put them on and they were way to big for her, looking at him in question she said, “I can’t wear these they are way to big for me.”
    “That’s right!” he said, “now just remember I’m the man and I wear the pants in this family.” Thinking for a minute she turned and said to him, “Well you try on my pants then, I did yours.” So he stood up struggling to get her smaller size on they made it about to mid-thigh he said, “Cute I can’t wear these, they are way to small for me.” Smiling at him she said….
    “That’s right they are, and if you don’t change your attitude right now, you won’t be getting in those pants anytime soon either!!”

Happy New Year

George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.