1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Maltzahn.......

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hauxfan, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Maltzie........Give me a PM, would you?

Thanks!

Hauxfan!

2. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Mikk, Maltzie has trouble reading English. You'll have to drive over to his place and speak r e a l s l o w. And use hand gestures, if you want more clarity.

:)

3. Hauxfan

He's probably out shooting somewhere and will eventually see this.

You guys are a lot of help.....lol

Glad to know you are both sitting up and still taking nourishment........... ;)

Hauxfan!

4. Ken Brandt

Ken Brandt Active Member

Crayons would be better than pencils!!!!!!

5. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Lit...

You have WAY over estimated your best friend! How could you? Remember all those lonely nights on the road?

milt

6. The Literalist

Maltzie is probably real busy. When he found out that taxidermy meant "mounting animals" he's been real busy.

7. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

Man Maltz, you are getting beat like a step child please defend yourself..................Scott

8. Hauxfan

9. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

This is nothin' new.....I get beat up from most y'alls most of the time, including my wife. No respect, I feel like Rodney Dangerfield. The Literalist sold all his trap crap to me, but decided to keep the sheep grip gloves. So....my new taxidermy job is taken lots more time. Sorry about the check, Lit. Return it and I will send some of them there gold coins to get ya paid.

The rest of you peckerwoods joined in on the maltzie roast only because your thinkin' the Literalist will banter up for ya's. Boy's....He ain't that good. He ain't that good at trapshootin', golf, ping pong, taxidermy or mental stability. Some would say the Literalist is one pickle short of a full quart. He just another old guy sittin' on the porch with a banjo. Day dreaming about tho days when he was a great trapshooter. Last centry.

Haux.....PM'ed ya.....Maltz

10. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

sheep grip gloves and peckerwoods and mental stability and one pickle short of a full quart. Now that is scary...

Birddog

11. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I keep telling all of you that you cannot have my new Great Pyraneze to guard your flock of sheep. Get your own protection. Terry

12. The Literalist

He was arrested once for being a "taxidermist." But he wasn't charged when an examination showed no injury to the chipmunk. Anyway, Maltzie still claims it was consensual.

13. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

He and some others have done something rarely attempted over the last 20 years in the United States

They are starting a new shooting range with not only multiple trap fields but a skeet field and I understand a 500 yard and 100 yard range for everything from muzzle loaders to large caliber rifles

To do somethng like this in todays age is a rare thing and those people involved in this should be saluted

Regards from Iowa

Gene

14. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Ah.....Just done with my retirement nap and see the chipmunk joke has been told again. Coming from a guy that said, the best sex he every had was a chicken. Says to just stab'em on and that dieing quiver is the best ever. All said and done and with a little pickin' and grinnin', its lunch too. Must be something to do with Modamzzeri. We got 50 dollar hookers here.

Ar Ar ar ar......Maltz

15. The Literalist

Well Maltzie, I figured you'd try to get back at me....but I was a step ahead of you. You know all those flats of new shells I sold you? Well, there's a few shells that aren't new. They're reloads...with popcorn kernels.

I know what box they're in...and for a nice compliment on here (and a few drinks on you), I might identify the bad shells.

Geez, be a shame to break the first 75...then *pop pop pop*

16. razor

razor TS Member

hey maltzahn are you coming up to wisconsins new homegrounds for the state shoot after all the time i spent in indianola building that school i only figured that you will be there and bring my friend hauxfan with you. see u later,razor

17. T-bone 23

T-bone 23 Member

Hey Maltzie, Lit may not be any good at trapshooting,ping pong,golf or mental stability but he is in the mutton buster hall of fame.I think when he moved to Minnesota he went a little further north and became a Canadian Mountme.

18. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

I recently ran into Maltzie and Lit at the local/annual festival. They were both carrying a bag of something and said they were there to make a donation.

Was great to see them both. They looked a little....sheepish...???

milt
    mette56_2008_0807215.jpg

19. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

Got them both in one sentence, you are a pro!. Scott

20. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

I don't know about Lit.....but I ain't been using mine much.....testicles that is.

Rats on the pop corn loads. Bustin' my butt and clays to get to a 98 singles average this year and you sell me crap ammo. That is the lowest of the low you have pulled on me.....ever. Mean spirted, ornery, rascally booger..... funny for you, eh. A good set of wire cutters and your banjo, thats the ticket.

razor.....we be thinkin' next year on the WI state shoot. Grass and a club house would be a good thing. Thanks for invite. Hope you titpullers up dar play the money. Seeya

Tbone.....Don't be sayin' mountme around the literalist, he is the literalist.

Hauxfan....if we do go up to WI. We will need a dumb country pumkin act so not to spook them boys. I'm good at it, don't worry. Pick'er up from the Lit. Still working on his Lutheran pastor and German associate professor gig.

Maltz