1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Male Sensativity

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by short shucker, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Male Sensitivity

The room was full of pregnant women with their partners. The class was in full swing. The instructor was teaching the women how to breathe properly and was telling the men how to give the necessary assurance to their partners at this stage of the pregnancy. She said "Ladies, remember that exercise is good for you. Walking is especially beneficial. It strengthens the pelvic muscles and will make delivery that much easier. Just take several stops and stay on a soft surface like grass or a path."

She looked at the men in the room, "and Gentlemen, remember -- You're in this together -- It wouldn't hurt you to go walking with her." The room suddenly got very quiet as the men absorbed this information. Then a man at the back of the room slowly raised his hand.

"Yes”, answered the Instructor.

"I was just wondering if it would be all right if she carries a golf bag while we walk?”

---- This kind of sensitivity just can't be taught.

ss

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

And that's when the fight started! lol

3. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

I am alway suspicious of a "joke" thread when the thread is introduced with a spelling error. Oh, well, this is a trapshooting forum. I hope you readers take my comment in good humor.

4. Rebsmith

Rebsmith Member

When my wife and I were attending a childbirth class in 1982 before my daughter was born, the topic of the evening was caesarian delivery. After about an hour of instruction and explanations the instructor told us that after our "break" she would be showing a video of a c-section from start to finish. She told the class that if any of us were too sensitive to "graphic" displays of this type that they could sit out and didn't have to watch. She went on and on and it got to the point that it sounded like we were about to watch a "snuff" movie. I raised my hand and asked "can this video be any worse than gutting a deer?" That's when the room cleared and now I was the bad guy. Talk about insensitivity!! I guess none of them were hunters.

Jere

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.