1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Male Muslims 17 to 40 long read but good

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Subject: FW: GREAT INSIGHT FROM A SPANISH NEWSPAPER....A MUST READ

ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ

The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez and published in a Spanish newspaper on 1-15-08. It doesn't take much imagination to extrapolate the message to the rest of Europe - and possibly to the rest of the world.

=====================================================

REMEMBER AS YOU READ -- IT WAS IN A SPANISH PAPER
    Date: Tue, 15 January 2008 14:30:20 -0500

ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ
    By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez

I walked down the street in Barcelona, and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz. We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, and talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.

The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.

And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime.

Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.

And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.

We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for hoping for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.

What a terrible mistake is being made by America.

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Absolutely No Profiling! Pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following multiple choice test..

These events are actual events from history. They really happened! Do you remember?

HERE'S THE TEST

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:
    a. Superman
    b. Jay Leno
    c. Harry Potter
    d. A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by :
    a. Olga Corbett
    b. Sitting Bull
    c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
    d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
    a. Lost Norwegians
    b. Elvis
    c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
    d . Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
    a. John Dillinger
    b.. The King of Sweden
    c. The Boy Scouts

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
    a. A pizza delivery boy
    b. Pee Wee Herman
    c. Geraldo Rivera

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
    a. The Smurfs
    b. Davey Jones
    c. The Little Mermaid

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
    a. Captain Kidd
    b. Charles Lindberg
    c. Mother Teresa

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
    a. Scooby Doo
    b. The Tooth Fairy
    c. The Sundance Kid
    d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the a ges of 17 and 40

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
    a. Richard Simmons
    b. Grandma Moses
    c. Michael Jordan

10.. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
    a. Mr. Rogers
    b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
    c. The World Wrestling Federation

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers.
    Thousands of people were killed by:
    a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
    b. The Supreme Court of Florida
    c. Mr Bean

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
    a. Enron
    b. The Lutheran Church
    c. The NFL

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
    a. Bonnie and Clyde
    b. Captain Kangaroo
    c. Billy Graham

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

Let's send this to as many people as we can so that the Gloria Aldreds and other dunder-headed attorneys along with Federal Justices that want to thwart common sense, feel ashamed of themselves -- if they have any such sense.

As the writer of the award winning story 'Forrest Gump' so aptly put it, 'Stupid is as stupid does.'

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Just do like Israelis do,,,,SMART profiling, not racial....

3. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

OK, interesting post, but a little research is needed. A simple Google search on the purported writer's name indicates no such "journalist" exists; this "article" is the only bit of writing ascribed to him. The same search will turn up several essays/op-ed pieces/articles indicating this piece quoted here has never been published in Spain or elsewhere in a European newspaper.

I'm as red-necked as almost anybody here, but I know BS when it's offered to me, and I'm calling BS on this.

As for the sentiments expressed by this bit of fiction, well, there are a few good points, but they are overshadowed by the blatant racism and simple lack of truth throughout the piece. This was written by somebody with about a college sophomore's level of education (if that), and for the entertainment of his peers. And that's a generous assessment, in my opinion.

4. bigdogtx

So no5,,,,where is the racism and lack of truth,,,,seems like all the terrorist acts were done by radical Muslim males between the ages of 17 and 40, or do you have info that you are privy to??? I see NO attacks on RACE, but please point it out if you are seeing something that I can't see....

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Maybe just Maybe old No.5 is a muslim and between 17 and 40 ??

You think ?

6. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Big Dog, the racism I see is the generalization about "20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride." Understand, I do realize all groups have individuals who fit this description, but it totally overlooks the contributions Muslims have made to society over the centuries, like our Arabic number system and algebra, for openers. Likewise, we are to believe that the Jews that were killed were all wonderful examples of humanity, "the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world."

Please don't misunderstand me, I am well aware of who crashed our hijacked airliners into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. I'm just saying it's foolish to paint any group of people with as broad a brush as this piece does. Nobody, and that includes good Christian, politically-moderate (or even conservative) Midwest trapshooters, is as good or as bad as this "writer's" depiction of Jews and Muslims.

My whole point is, this bunch of crap is a poor basis to use to justify profiling for security. Profiling for airport security is a fine idea - like somebody said on another ts.com post, "Those hijackers weren't middle-aged white Baptists," but let's just do it because it makes sense and let's don't try to justify it with drivel like this. It makes us look stupid.

7. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

ALF-99, that doesn't really deserve a reply, but it's a slow day here in Oregon.

White, age 65, raised Presbyterian, currently agnostic and/or devoutly Capitalistic. Certified gun nut, NRA Lifer (Benefactor, thank you very much), trapshooter for 50 years, biker about as long. Anything else you'd like to know?

8. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

No5shooter your dealing with Rush Limbaugh , Sean Hannity, Glen Beck mentality here.Good luck on common sense ,it doesn't work with these Mental Midgets.Jim

9. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Ha! Jim, I know you're right, but it's still sorta entertaining. Like I said, it's a slow day...

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Fake but accurate! Read the above link. Although it is my sentiment towards Muslims. I believe we would be better off without the radicals. Like all races or religions, there is good and bad, whether it be Muslims, Blacks, Jews or any other race or religion. Bulge.

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Some lib tendencies here.

Go to France and see what the Muslim contingent there has done to improve life.

I have no difficulty with any of the statements in that post, no matter where it came from.

Around here Muslims can only be associated with filthy taxis and even filthier quick stops, plus a few filthy motels.

So WTF do I know?

HM

12. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

We need some Lutherans to blow up a plane. That would take some heat off the Muslims 17 - 40.

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

I think some Jews attacking Iran would be a better idea. Bulge.

14. bigdogtx

Profile the Rotarians....

Little Jim,,,,Please refute the FACTS,,,,IF you can....

15. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

Don't forget also that a handful of - male Muslims between the ages of 17 & 40 shot and killed a bunch of people at the CIA HQ gate in VA several years back - betcha' forgot about that one. Even though the article may be of dubious origin, the facts are...well, facts. Time for the WWII containment camps. We'll letcha' out when it's safe to do so.

16. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

there was only one guy who acted alone regarding the CIA front gate shooting incident. Get your fact straights.

sounds like a lot of Muslim bashing on here, which is getting pretty friggin old....is this a trapshooting website or some incognito KKK, Nazi skinhead website under the guise of being a trapshooting website?

17. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Hey 99, it was posted as an off topic. If you don't like political or off topics then don't open them. You can limit your viewing to shooting related only. No offense intended just trying to help you keep your blood pressure down.Bulge.

18. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

I'm going to open them alright and be the guy calling out Joe Blow who posts some lame ass "facts"...it's sad to see 5 year old kids who have better internet research skills than some of these old cranky trapshooters here who must not know there is life outside of Fox news and the Drudge Report LOL

19. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Hey, relax you don't want to blow a vein or something. LOL. Bulge

20. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

What's wrong with Fox news and the Drudge report???????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.