1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Make My Day...Say WHAT? BS?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by slodsm, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slodsm

    slodsm Member

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2010
    Messages:
    82
    Info wars and prison planet are NOT reliable news sources. They are of the Alex Jones conspiracy theory type who spin and distort things the opposite direction of the main stream media and neither one of them are even close to accurate.

    Truth be told, they don't need any foreign soldiers because 90% of the legal gun owners in America would readily hand over their guns if told to do so by uncle Oblabla. The other 10% would be labeled as domestic terrorists and thrown in gitmo and the scariest part is, every other person you see on the street still thinks BoBo the Wonder Chimp is still doing a fantastic job!

    Jeremy
     
  2. Leo

    Leo Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    3,044
    I do not know anything about this particular article, but I do know that one of the provisions of the CWC (chemical weapons convention) that was signed into law buy William Jefferson Clinton allows UN troops to search and seize public and private property without a search warrant in the USA. In addition, the US military is mandated to aid foregin inspectors to the point of using lethal force against anyone, including US citizens, that resists. This was signed in about 1997 or 1998. This implosion of America has been carefully planed for several decades.
     
  3. KRE

    KRE TS Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    102
    The US Military will have it's own issues should this ever come to pass.

    I recall history were less than 3%, said they had enough and took a stand. You may read their bonding words here.
    http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/document

    Just as, or more relivent today, as back then.

    KRE
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.