1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Major Internet Gun Scammer Caught

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wireguy, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/

2. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb Well-Known Member

Now if they would catch this one.

SSgt. Susan Williams USAF1 SOMOS/MXOOA Maintenance Analysis DSN 579-1794 <activj8@gmail.com>

Almost had me for 1500.00 on a car. I felt something was fishy when she was offering a 2003 Toyota corolla with 38000 miles on it in mint condition for 1500.00. So I googled her name, turns out 205 people were already taken on the same scam.. All ebay invoices she sent for payment looked REAL.. How do they get away with this crap especially when they use an armed forces ID. She has also used other fake id's as well.

Doug

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I got a bad check that was never made good from jeannette stockman in Texas. Her son and her buy on GB and then scam whomever they can. Do not buy from oir sell the Stockmans anything

4. SevenMaryThree

SevenMaryThree Member

Friends don't let friends use GunBroker.

5. jrton80

jrton80 Member

I work for the Air Force and did a global search for SSgt Susan Williams and 8 names came up but only 3 were SSgt and none of them even came close to the organization listed with her name. I tried the DSN number and it is also bougus and not in service. Jeff Rickert

6. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

I have bought many collectible 22 rifles as well as collectible 22 ammo of Gun Broker with no problems.

7. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

Buying can be risky, but selling is a no brainer. Do NOT send anything until payment has cleared. Is it really so difficult to wait a day for a check to clear?

8. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

I have bought and sold on GB for over 8 yrs, only one bad transaction..with a guy in Hawaii for an 870 end cap that never arrived....lb

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I hope he has to serve consecutively for each and every transgression.

10. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

He looks good in orange.

11. 97Fxds

97Fxds TS Member

I have an A+ 200+ feedback on GBrkr. Only ever had to bad feedback 1 person and have sale fees refunded about 3 times. Just word your ads and read whats written. An nothing goes ANYWHERE till cleared funds are in hand.

12. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

And if an item isn't received as described (f the to bit pictures being posted) it should be returned. GB, TS and others it's all about the seller not really anything in it for the buyer once the check is in the mail. If you are for real and a good faith seller give the guy an inspection period. Most guns listed at 95% are really about 90% on here. Only a few seller on here I'd trust and take their word on a gun. Sort of want to see a gun with my hands and before I buy it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.