1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mainstream Media

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Chichay, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Most here complain about the partisan mainstream media, but what are we doing about it? I, for one, do not watch their channels, nor buy their newspapers. I take note of the companies that advertise in them and make it a point to inform these companies I'm not buying their products and let them know why. A lot of their viewership and circulation are down; they could really be crippled if they lose advertising dollars too. Open to suggestions. Fight back! Chichay

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Since I don't watch TV, I do my part by taking gloating pleasure in watching newspapers being shut down, reduced to fewer print days, etc. And TV getting swarmed by alternative media, reduced to irrelevancy, etc.

Listen to all the moaning about "news rooms" getting cut. Well, you brought it on yourselves, dumbasses. Nobody cares anymore. Take your "sacred constitutional duty" and shove it up your can.

And while I'm at it...have you heard all the recent bitching about journalists getting asked to grant "Quotation Approval" before they run stories? You know, where the person being interviewed requests, as a condition of being interviewed, that they be allowed to review direct quotations being attributed to them, and either be given a chance to correct it, or have their media PR flacks screen it or whatever.

That is just really rich. These people are in the tank for Obama - they get down on their knees for Obama - and then, when the moment of truth arrives and they're itching for their Big Story, and he squeezes his thighs, puts his hand on the back of their head and thrusts his hips and shouts "yahoo," and treats them like the b____es they are...and they get all pissed about it.

I love it. Down with them all. I hope every one of them is doing freelance work for $50 a pop in ten years - welcome to the "new normal" guys. Come on in, the water's fine...a lot of people out here have been waiting for you.

Oh, and as for their "Role in a Free Society?" Hard work, guns and courage are what made us free - not you slimy, self-righteous as_wipes.

3. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Buzz-Gun, that is an excellent assessment of the coward ass democrats they are. Roy

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Dam buzzy, you got me laughing on that one. If we had more poster like you on here I wouldn't watch TV either. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.