1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Maine State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapshoot-KX-5, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshoot-KX-5

trapshoot-KX-5 TS Member

I was just wondering has anyone out there shot the Maine State Shoot. If so how was it run and was it worth going to Maine to shoot it.

2. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

I haven't been a couple of years because of life-interruptious, but when it's at Scarborough it is most definitely worth attending. Especially if you are within reasonable driving distance. Great club, excellent people and better food.

IMHO,
    Kip

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

KX this might give you a little idea of what kind of fun it is at the Maine State Shoot.

Bob Lawless

4. higun

higun Member

KX5

It is always worth coming to Maine. The Maine State Shoot just makes it even more worthwhile.

The 2012 Maine State Shoot is a 4 day event and will be held on July 19,20,21 & 22 this year. We have had a competition factor of 3 for the last two years.

There is a great selection of trophies and a lot to do in the area.

If you would like more information and a program, when available, then send me an email. joehallatfairpointdotnet

I hope you put us in your shooting plans this year.

Joe Hall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

maine state trap shoot