1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Maine State Shoot was a Success

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by zelmo96, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

I just got home from the Maine State Shoot and it was GREAT!!! I met some shooters new to our shoot and had a great time. I enjoyed my new friends from Kentucky and hope to get down there and shoot some of those bigger softer targets. They must be, I see the scores they shoot down there. Amazing. We will also try to find you Boys some lobsters next time, sorry you missed out( yeah right). Congrats to Bob Harris for his Handicap title, and Cal Stinson for the singles and doubles titles. As usual Al Wright was the HAA and HOA as well as R/U in all 3 events for the weekend. We will get the results out ASAP. Thanks, Al Baker

2. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

If you attended, please email me or post your comments. We want to try to improve our shoot and try to get everybody back again next year. Thanks, Al Baker

3. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

4. RAScott

RAScott Member

Great shoot. Well run and NO RAIN. 1000 targets is a great idea I hope it worked out well for you. We will be back.

Al Baker, great shooting.

Bob S

5. blazer1

blazer1 TS Member

Great time, outstanding shoot, you just have too work on elimenating the dust by the vendor area from the traffic of cars/truck going by. Since the weather was hot, their was certaily alot of road dust thrown up into the air! Final suggestion, widen the road by banks 1 and 2. With cars parking on both sides and people sitting between cars, it was very difficult to either arrive late or leave the shoot in between events.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.