1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Main shaft on MEC 9000

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Roc'n C, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roc'n C

Roc'n C TS Member

Picked up a used Mec 9000 w Automate , I was adjusting the collet (resizer) and did not notice the arm on it had fallen off, after the adjustments on the down stoke the main shaft came down and bent the arm. After i disasmebled the machine i was at the point to remove the main shaft, I can get it all out but the last 1/2 inch, i did remove the guide pin on the main shaft, am i over looking something. Chuck

2. Roc'n C

Roc'n C TS Member

Any body

3. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Try shotgunworld under the reloaders heading; several members there are very knowledgable of the Mec's. They are very polite and helpful.

Ray

4. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Since MEC owns Automate, I think they would be very helpful. Excellent customer service. 800-797-4632

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Your description is so vague I have no idea what you are saying or asking.

6. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Try going to the MEC home page. they have a exploded view of all their different machines. From your description I am not sure exactly what you are talking about. Is it the square ahaft that you are trying to pull? or is it the parts that are associated with the collet? MEC will be open in the am give them a call

Bob
    ps exploded views are part of the owners manuals that can be downloaded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.