1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Maiden Rock Wis:

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by crmeyer, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crmeyer

crmeyer Member

Maiden Rock Wis. usually has a merchandise shoot this time of year...anyone have any details on it ? Date, Time, etc.?

2. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

I'd also be interested. Where is the trap range in Maiden Rock?

3. 1atatime

1atatime TS Member

I live fairly near Maiden Rock. I know where the trap range is. You can't get there from here. BUT... if you can find it, the shoot should be fun.

4. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

The Maiden Rock Turkey shoot is mostly held the first Sunday of October. It's held at the Maiden Rock VFW on the south side of Maiden Rock. Turn on County road AA and follow the signs. The VFW opens only opens one day a year Just for the shoot. They have two traps one throws single targets the other throws ocilating 'spelling' doubles.

They serve BBQ chicken a full bar bingo raffles and a cash and prise drawing at the end of the shoot. The club house is a old log cabin. I see a lot of the same people year after year. A good after noon for all ages.

I believe this is the 55 year for this Turkey shoot. I have been there at least 30 of those years.

A lot of the people that come to this shoot come just for the BBQ chicken and raffles.

I give this Turkey shoot a AAA rating. A beautiful location in the Mississippi valley. Competition very tuff. They also have 22 rifle events.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.