1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Magnum Lite 22 mag Sale or Trade

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tydaws, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

0   0   0

I have a Magnum Lite 22 mag made by Magnum Research (the same company that makes Desert Eagle pistols). I would like to trade it for a Ruger 77/22 magnum or possibly a nice CZ 22 mag. I would also take $600 for it and $25 shipping. Paid about $750 a year ago. It is a great rifle and a real tack driver. I bought 200 rounds for it the day I bought the rifle and still have one box (50 rounds) about 2/3 full. I have been a life long bolt rifle shooter and I just can not get used to the semi auto. I have attached an image from the internet of the rifle. Please note, this picture is not the actual rifle I own, it is a file picture of the model. I can send pictures on request. Below is also the link to the Magnum Research webpage that you can copy and paste into your browser window. If interested please email me at tydaws@rocketmail.com

http://www.magnumresearch.com/Expand.asp?ProductCode=MLR22WMH

[​IMG]

2. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

0   0   0

3. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Ty,

I take it that your rifle is a Hogue stocked, carbon barrel model. How is the accuracy and durability of the carbon barrel, especially in timed fire cycles? What part of the country are you located in - I'm on the northeast coast or the north coast depending what time of the month it is.

I have a M77/22mag. VMBZ and have been thinking very hard about the magnum Lite. My Ruger will hold better than MOA out to 200 yards. (file photo attached)

Thx,
    Kip

4. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

0   0   0

R.Kipling you have a PM.

5. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

0   0   0

Still on the market!

6. Tydaws

Tydaws Member