1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Eye Dots – do they work – where to buy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by claysman, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claysman

claysman TS Member

I’ve heard about these Magic eye dots supposedly good for use when shooting shotgun, rifle, pistol, and archery. Do they work? Where can I buy some? Thanks for your help.

2. zinger

zinger Member

Just get some scotch tape, the frosted kind and use that. If you think it has to be round then use scissors...same thing

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Here ya go....

Curt (and I prefer 7-1/2's)

4. cec

cec TS Member

Yes the Magic Eye Dots work very well for one-eyed shooters. They have helped many shooters increase scores. One of the best features is, they do not use sticky adhevsive, unlike tape whick uses very sticky adhevsive. And, the dots can easily be placed and also repositioned and/or be trimed to desired size.
    Hope this helps.

5. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

I have used scotch tape for years, it works very well. I am a left handed shooter with a right dominate eye, the tape allowes me to shoot with both eyes open. It takes a little time to get use to but it works.

Before you put on the tape fold back one end on to itself that makes for easy removal. I change the tape about once every 2 or 3 years... yes years...

6. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

I use silk tape - roll lasts a lifetime - trust me.

FRedmon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.