1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Dots

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by midalake, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

I have about 5 or 6 left. These are the shotgun one's made by browning with the alignment ring. $20 shipped I can thake Paypal or Mo. Email me midalake@netzero.com.

GS

2. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

opaque scotch tape does the same thing and its 3 bucks for 25 feet.

Magic dots are a waste of money.

All they did was cut scotch tape into circles and sell it for 10 bucks.

3. frumpy

frumpy TS Member

carmex also works, just rub it on your glasses. and when you're done, you can just wipe it off.

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Majic dots are not scotch tape. Try moving around a piece of tape. If you can't afford $5 to $10 for dots you need to try another sport.

Don

5. Grayson Mayne

Grayson Mayne Member

OK we have figured out how to get them from several sources. The big question is do the work when properly installed (placed).

6. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

WOW Bigdon you can move them around. If you have half a brain you can put it where you need to and leave it.

Why spend 10 bucks is more like it. Waste is my point. Why waste the money?

Bigbrain on Bigdon. Spend 10 bucks because you can move it around. OR spend 90 cents and leave it.

I have the same piece of tape on my glasses for the last three years. It took a whole 3 seconds to put on and in the right place.

You are making way, way, way more of it than what it really is. But then again, Bigdon has the bigbrain and I guess the bigbucks.

7. alf174

alf174 Member

Why do you have to resort to personal attacks because he corrected you? Be a man and offer an apology.

8. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Alf: He is just one of the new key board commandos, trying to show his bravado. He has now proved to the rest he is of little mental capacity and not capable of meaningful discussion.

Also Majic dots come in different colors, can be taken off easily when not shooting if you want to use your glasses and then put back on. No mess to clean up and removing tape can scratch your lenses.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.