1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Magazines for veterans hospitals------------------

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by plabels466, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plabels466

plabels466 Member

I have several hundred magazines that I would like to donate to our veterans hospital.... The magazines are all 2010 or newer.....They are shooting, fishing, hunting etc....They are all in excellent condition.....I will pay all shipping costs.....I am not having any luck finding a hospital.....I need a tele# or email address please........Can anyone help me please.....Thanks.....Pete LaBella

2. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

Pete,
    I volunteer at the VA in Phoenix, AZ. I will get you an address and info if you would like to send them to Phoenix. THANK YOU for the offer.

Mark Williams

3. plabels466

plabels466 Member

Thanks Mark, please do that for me. And thanks unknown1 also for your reply.........Pete

4. revbook

revbook Member

Nice gesture Pete!

5. steele

steele TS Member

Pete is a gentleman of gentlemen. I got to meet him once in Denver & we had a nice afternoon BS'ing at Bass Pro. As a vet, I thank you again.

6. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

We had a volunteer who went to all the patient rooms and offered magazines to the patients. This went on for years and then the infection control police nixed the magazines due to the spread of MRSA and other potential infection problems. I used to take all kinds of magazines to the hospital for other to enjoy but no more.....they go to the land fill now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.