1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

magazine for a 9mm STAR by B. Echeverria by Eiber

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by halfmile, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

You didn't say which model. I have a PD that is a great carry gun. they made a Firestar that was small, too.

The link might help you.

HM

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

another good source for obscure pistol mags

3. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

0   0   0

Zardo, time to spend a little money and buy something that isn't an antique. Of course, I guess when you are old you like old things!

4. whiz630

whiz630 TS Member

0   0   0

chances are the star is a star super,police used this gun 50 years ago .it may not be a 9mm by 19 but a 9mm long almost like a 38 super.look in the chamber to see if it is longer.i had one a great gun. try www,sarcoinc.com. that is where i bought parts & mags for mine,good luck whiz630

5. missemucho

missemucho Member

0   0   0

An overlooked carry gun is the Star BM (yeah, yeah I know)! This was a smaller version of the 1911 in 9mm. All steel and a solid little gun. Had one and traded it off (another bad decision I've made in gun trading). It swallowed every load I tried in it, including some semi-crappy lead reloads. They can be had for under $400 on Gunbrokers and are one of the few inexpensive autoloaders I would buy.

Halfmile is right; the PD is a great carry gun--better than a lot of the new "plastic wonders" that they've been promoting lately.
    JMHO
    John

6. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If you have a 9mm Browning Long, ammunition is ridiculously priced, IF you can find it. However, if you can find .38 Super cases, all you have to do is shorten them .10" and you have a 9mm Browning Long. I know this because I bought a 9mm from a guy I worked with, who I thought shouldn't possess any firearms. He told me it was a 9mm, but didn't know the difference between 9mm Parabellum, 9mm long, or any of the other 9mm variants. I finally talked to someone who knew what I had (a 1903 Browning, manufactured under license pre WW2 by Husqvarna)and I was able to find out the dimensions of the case, then found the .38 Super was only .10" longer. After a BUNCH of time with a handcranked case trimmer, I had several boxes of cases to load. It shoots okay, but isn't anywhere near accurate. It's more like a belly gun - if you're belly to belly, you will probably hit your target.

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I also have a Star PD 45, really like it for carry

8. In plain view

In plain view Member

0   0   0

I've got a Star PD in 38 super. On the barrel it says 9mm/38 super. Have only used 38 super. Not confident to use a 9mm. Uncle purchased it in an Army/Navy store many many moons ago. Gun is beautiful and unmarked. The finish is black with super high gloss. It is a "looker" and shoots good. I even have the original box in came in. Bob

9. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

0   0   0

No Zardozforty ---

Cheap is not me Tommie. Must be someone else if not you ??

Tom Strunk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

eiber star

magazine for a eiber star 9mm

star b echeverria magazine for sale

star b echeverria magazines

star becheverria 9mm magizines for sale

star bm 9mm magazine

star bm 9mm magazine for sale