1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Madison Rising - The Star Spangled Banner

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by tanda1, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

Excellent!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c8C7i9kdEf8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I agree. The Star Spangled Banner was written so that it can be sang along with, while being respectful to our Flag, which symbolizes our Nation. This version is not the Star Spangled Banner! The Star Spangled Banner includes the notes, not just the words. This is a song, a younger version I might add, that is re-written.
    Very hard to sing along with this SONG, especially if you have not heard it before.

The problem now days is the people, or stars chosen to sing it, change the Star Spangled Banner, so it is different, or their version. It then becomes just a song, in reality. Although some are very close to the original. I think this is the reason some forget the words.

Ever wonder why the Military plays the Star Spangled Banner the same way every time? Can you imagine if the Military played it like that?

3. FalconSprint

FalconSprint TS Member

Not nearly as bad as some of the black rap groups have destroyed the song with their fking this and fking that. Note the hand gernade on the mic stand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.