1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Macon Gun Stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by panthers314, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. panthers314

panthers314 TS Member

Anyone purchased wood from these guys on Ebay. I am thinking about M12 trap for Y series. Is much fitting required??

2. Bridger

Bridger Member

I can't help you with Macon's, I know nothing about them but I have looked at their stocks. Appears they are not checkered so that's an additional cost unless you decide to leave it as is. I did buy a stock and forearm from another Ebay vendor that was very nice and he regularly has model 12 sets up for auction. I think the seller was "woodnnickel' or something like that. These sets are high figure, completely finished, checkered and with a Decelerator recoil pad already installed. Minor fitting was required as the forearm was not inletted. Expect that some fitting on any aftermarket stock will be required as the area around the trigger guard probably needs inletting too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.