1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Macon 63 Gun Club (Missouri)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by The Literalist, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Could someone tell me (or email, above address) the upcoming dates for shoots at the Macon 63 Gun Club in Missouri?

Allen-MX8 ? Anyone? Anyone out there?

Thanks, Denny

2. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

The next two shoots at the Macon-63 Gun Club are August 14th and September 4th.

As many may know, the Club has new owners, Steve & Von Lentz. While they are not trapshooters they are willing to learn.

Also, they are trying to get a Thursday evening league started.

This Gun Club has excellent facilities that I personally wish more shooters would be able to take advantage of.

Allen MX-8

3. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

Denny,

The dates I have are Aug 14th and Sept 4th.

This is taken off the little yellow card that I picked up at the Jeff City.

This was printed prior to Jim selling the club, so I don't know if the new owner will honor those dates.

It is a nice place to shoot, but the club needs an infusion of enthusiam from the management to survive. Not many shooters in the area. He needs to pull some shooters from Iowa to have a decent shoot.

I am told the new owner is from Illinois, don't know what his experience is on running a gun club.

Now you know all that I think I know.
    Scary thought!

ed.

4. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

So...anyone on here going to shoot at Macon on Sunday? I'm thinking about it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

macon 63 gun club

macon mo gun club

macon mo trap shooting

trap shooting macon 63

trap shooting macon mo