1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MacNab Shotguns

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by UncleJosh, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleJosh

UncleJosh TS Member

Anyone familiar with the John MacNab shotguns at Gander Mountain? Gander says they are made by Rizzini. Priced at $1599 for a 20 or 12 gauge they seem awfully nice with beautiful wood. Are these guns worth the money?

2. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

From the John Macnab web site

Macnab has evolved from a simple concept into one of the fastest growing brands in the sporting world. Synonymous with British shooting, the Macnab name has built up an enviable following in the past decade with shooters up and down the land embracing our core values of beautiful, fine handling and affordable shotguns. By searching the world for the artisans of gun making, we have put together an eclectic selection of guns to suit the needs of every sportsman and woman. Whether it be your first gun or a prized investment, we hope that you will enjoy the experience of handling the extensive Macnab range.

What I saw looked good.

3. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Look at this wood, if it had a trap stock I would have bid and not told about it. Still might

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

No, but I've seen Donovan McNabb in the shotgun formation.

sorry...couldn't resist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
john macnab rizzini

macnab fine firearms

macnab fine guns
macnab highlander 20 gauge shotgun
macnab highlander made by b rizzini
rizzini john mcnabb
rizzini shotguns macnab
rizzinis 20 gauge john macnab shotgun