1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Machinist Needed

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 687EELL, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 687EELL

687EELL TS Member

Thinking of getting a PFS stock for my Beretta 687EELL. This is the action with the side plates. Is there someone who could machine out the area for the side plate in a regular PFS Beretta stock? Vern does not make a stock for side plates.........Rick Johnson

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Ed- Proceed with caution. Inletting hard fiberglass is very different from inletting wood. Please do not ask me how I know this. Such a question would bring back unpleasant memories.

Pat Ireland

3. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Trust me Ed can do it, and at a very reasonable cost.
    Don

4. 687EELL

687EELL TS Member

Tammers,

Thank you for the offer to do this work. I will check someones regular stock against my 687EELL stock to see if there is enough length in it for the plates. Also I would not be against to have shorter plates made. I will keep your phone number, and as soon as I am able to travel to the Beretta gun club to measure these stocks, I will get back to you. thanks again................Rick Johnson

P.S. I will also have to get a grip from Vern first.

5. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

You are very welcome.
    Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.