1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

mach one release trigger-who does besides de vault

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pull & Mark, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

If I were in your shoes I'd wait until Dennis could do it and get my name on a waiting list today. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Jack, My friend has one and I've shot it several times. He has a release trigger group in it now. Its just as fast with the release. There is a learning curve when shooting this gun. Your mind will adjust with time. Enjoy the Mach their one of the keepers. Break-em all. Jeff

3. Robb

Robb Member

I bet after someone other than DeVault monkeys with a trigger Dennis won't touch it again. I could be wrong. Best release I ever shot.

4. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Don't let anyone touch the trigger but Dennis--he normally changes release-pull or the reverse for zero charge.

There is not anyone who can work on one of his guns-but Dennis and or his employees. This is the crap shoot you do when you buy a proprietory gun. It would be akin to having a local gun smith working on a Barrett or a Purdy. Patience is golden & in this case mandatory.

Phil Berkowitz

5. RED Z06

RED Z06 Member

CactusJW,

The MACH Ones and Infinities have fast triggers whether they’re pull or release. Dennis warranties his guns against defects for life, as long as no one else works on the gun.

Thanks,
    Pat

6. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

I strongly suggest that you let no person work on any part of that gun...But Dennis and Crew...PERIOD!

Good luck with it, you'll love it!

milt

7. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

his machines are going to be down for a month or two? you buying that? so you supposed to put everything on hold and wait for him? Doesn't sound much like great customer service.

8. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

So, what do you do if Dennis goes out of business?
    There's no one else that can work on an Infinety shotgun?

9. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

This reminds me of what I want to do right now I was looking for motorcycles to buy but don't want to spend an arm and a leg I really wanted to buy my old 1981 1100 Midnight Special Yamaha back that I bought new bike that I sold dirt cheap to a friend back in 1995 but he said he didn't want to sell it.

Well I can't afford a Harley or other new bikes right now but would really like to ride this summer but I guess i will wait until winter time and maybe will find a deal somewhere when a foot of snow is on the ground.

Foggy!!!

foghorn220_2008_030312.jpg

10. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Foggy...have you consider a Hayabusa as a replacement? It has a very fast locktime. (It has the ability to get you locked up real quick like.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.