1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mach 1 trapgun F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by wanderer, Nov 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wanderer

wanderer Member

0   0   0

Mach 1 trapgun for sale. $4150.00 insured and shipped to your ffl. 33 in. brl., 14 1/2 lop., adj. rib 4 choke tubes. Pad has adj. hardware, both up, down and sideways.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking; Gary E. Gasaway.

2. Trapped in Trap(TIP)

Trapped in Trap(TIP) Member

0   0   0

Gary: Did you drill those holes in the receiver? I assume you did so to reduce weight? What # is this gun?

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Great price for a great gun.. I once owned a Mach 1... I'd put it up against any SBT ever made..

4. wanderer

wanderer Member

0   0   0

Hi Smokingun"

Attached is posting from Dennis Devault, when this was previously listed.

The gun that is being referred to was built originally for a lady. She requested that the receiver be drilled to reduce some weight. The drill work was done here by NCP Products originally. The receiver is hardened 4340 but it is not to hard that it can not be drilled. THe forend was lightened origianlly here but I have not seen this gun in our shop for a long time. Still a great buy if it was taken care of.

Dennis DeVault

The S.N. is 47.

Thanks for inquiry, G.E.G.

5. Trapped in Trap(TIP)

Trapped in Trap(TIP) Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the info. I own number 66 and the Machs are a great gun and yours is a great buy.

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Gary. How much does this gun weigh?

7. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Another great sbt

8. wanderer

wanderer Member

0   0   0

Hi MIA:

The gun weighs 9 lbs even. The grip measures 2 1/2 inches from trigger to nearest part of grip and 2 3/4 from trigger to deepest part of grip curve. Grip measures 5 inches around. Feels great in my hand which is medium sized. Thanks, G.E.G.

9. wanderer

wanderer Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the nice words folks. Would like to find a new home this beauty. G.E.G.

10. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Perrazi Big Bore: How does the Mach 1 compare to the Bill Cole Shotgun? By that, I don't mean which gun is "better", but what are the major differences in "feel", dynamics, operation, etc.

11. wanderer

wanderer Member

0   0   0

12. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

GEG. I'd buy that Mach in a heartbeat, but I am so wedded to my MX3 right now and I only have a few more years to have good scores.

13. wanderer

wanderer Member

0   0   0

Hi MIA:

Know what you mean by "a few more years". Why I am reducing my inventory, (trying to that is). G.E.G.

14. wanderer

wanderer Member

0   0   0

Thanks Gary, you beat me to it. P.M. just sent. G.E.G.

15. wanderer

wanderer Member

0   0   0

Hi Gary:

I knew that moving iron in the Obama adm.recession was tough, but this is beyond even my expectations. LOL. PM sent. G.E.G.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.