1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mach 1 Trapgun F/S -- $4150.00

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by wanderer, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wanderer

wanderer Member

0   0   0

Mach 1 Trapgun F/S on GunsAmerica, GA Nr. is 901509525, GEG.

2. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

"The forend and receiver have been drilled to lighten the gun's weight." What?

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Shotshell. Ljutic does that too. When you open the gun y9u see that holes have been drilled into the sides of the recvr from top to bottom. I do not know how they lighten the forend. Prob drill more holes in the wood.

4. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

These were drilled by Dennis at the factory, or aftermarket?

5. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

Gee let's see, I have to cut and paste the number into GA hope I get it right and then after waiting forever on my dialup I get to see what it is you have to sell. Ya know I aint gonna bother to, I am in the market for a nice SBT but if you wanted to sell it to me you'd put at least a description on here if not a picture. Good luck selling it in cyberspace.

6. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

0   0   0

Aren't the receivers hardened? Actual holes drilled in the receiver?

How can it be 'as new' when somebody drilled a bunch of holes in it?

Dude, if you gun is too heavy, sell it and get a different one; don't go crazy with the black and decker.

7. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The gun that is being referred to was built originally for a lady. She requested that the receiver be drilled to reduce some weight. The drill work was done here by NCP Products originally. The receiver is hardened 4340 but it is not to hard that it can not be drilled. THe forend was lightened origianlly here but I have not seen this gun in our shop for a long time. Still a great buy if it was taken care of.

Dennis DeVault

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

perazzitms---Bet you feel like an idiot now?? Thats usually what happens when you let your ass speak for your mouth.

9. wanderer

wanderer Member

0   0   0

Nice chatter guys:

Thanks, Dennis and MGM.

GEG

10. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Dennis. What would yo uthink this gun will weigh at? Is the grip short to accomodate a small hand?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.